Friday, May 25, 2012

Final Goodbyes :'(


Well this is our last day in Globaloria, which means this is my final blog. After this year I will no longer be in Globaloria which is really sad. However i'm kind of happy to be going to high school. This year was really challenging and it took alot of hard work. Even though our game was incomplete I still enjoyed this year. We actually tried our best, but our files kept corrupting. We had many struggles with our coding since we used 2.0 instead of 3.0. On our teampage we tried to upload as many screenshots as we could because the corrupted files wouldn't open we have no screenshots from thoses games. I really wish our game would have been finished and that everything would have worked the way that we had planned it to. These past two years have been an amazing learning experience and I have really learned alot. Even with the good and the bad I still enjoyed Globaloria both years. I can't believe Globaloria is really over for me. No more blogs every Friday, No more learning log every day, and no more making games. I will miss everything about Globaloria, except for the codes. I'm gonna miss being an 8th grader at SRMS alot. However, i'm kind of looking forward to the new experiences we will face next year. We will have many new challanges in our new school and i'm sort of excited. I'm going to miss joking around with Mr. Addair alot because now I have nobody to call Clownie and nobody to pick on. Globaloria is hard work but i've had alot of good experiences in here so if I could do it over, I would! Well that's all of my final blog so later (:


                                                                                         Much Love,
                                                                                          Tori Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment