Thursday, March 29, 2012

SpringBreak, OHH YEAH! (;


Well to start this off next week is spring break. I can't tell you everything that i'm going to do on spring break because it's not really appropriate but I know i'm gonna have fun.! I play on shopping , chillin at Kaitlin's and riding tha fourwheeler. I'm gonna let loose and act like a total idiot. This is the last week we get off of school before the end of the year and it has to be the best. I'm also gonna chill in the back of a hippie van <--insider :D. I plan on chilling in the hippie van with Kaitlin and a bunch of other people. We're gonna drink lots of monsters since we now have a collection. Khaos is the bestest energy drink ever! Imma be chillin with Kaitlin, Lakyen, Dustin, and Nick :P Were gonna have fun and I can't wait (:

No comments:

Post a Comment