Friday, April 20, 2012

Y.O.L.O

MY LIFE
 Well i got bored with blogging about prom so I decided to blog about my life. I have brown hair and highlights but i'm getting it dyed back blonde when i get home. I'm very outgoing and love to have fun with my friends and just everyone except people i can't stand. My bestfriends are Kaitlin Monique Cline & Amber Lashae McClanahan, i couldn't live without them. Even though we fight sometimes we always make up. I'm fearless and live life to the fullest no matter what anybody says. I can't stand people when people talk about me behind my back because they don't have the nerve to say it to my face! I really wish some people would just grow up.  My favorite guy friends are cheese, jacob, and nick/boo-boo(: I can always talk to them and I don't have to worry about drama with them.




Favorites

Sport: Softball
Color: Purple
Number: 24(:
Motto: Y.O.L.O
Movie: Country Strong
Football Team: Green Bay Packers
Vacation place: Florida


About Me:

Middle name: Nadine
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: will be blonde today (:
Grade: 8th
Age: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment